Boarding & Day Care Requirements
To stay at the Mutt Hut, dogs must be:
Three months of age or older
Friendly, generally social, and non-aggressive with people and other dogs
In good health, free of ticks and fleas, and on a preventative medication
Vet records with proof of vaccinations are required prior to admission.
K's Mutt Hut must have a formal vaccination record from a licensed veterinarian indicating that the dog's vaccinations meet the requirements listed below.
K's Mutt Hut will not accept any pets for boarding or day-care that have not had the following vaccinations:
3. Bordatella . . . This vaccine protects against
Kennel Cough. NOTE: Bordatella must be given a minimumof 3 days prior to boarding or daycare.
General health requirements
1. All pets must be in good general health to board or participate in day-care at K’s Mutt Hut.
2. No pets exhibiting signs of an illness, contagious viruses, etc. will be admitted.
3. No dog will be admitted for any activity during heat cycle.
4. Any pet known to have been exposed to a contagious virus must wait 30 days or until clearance from a DVM is given before coming to K’s Mutt Hut for any service.
Violation of this policy is a serious offense that puts other dogs at risk. Therefore, any pet owner who brings a pet to K’s Mutt Hut in violation of this policy shall be liable for all actual damages, which shall include, but not be limited to, veterinary care for all exposed dogs and loss of revenue and other direct expenses to K’s Mutt Hut.
Boarding Arrivals & Departures
Guests may check in between 7:30 am and 5:00 pm.
If a guest checks out before 11:00 am, there is no charge for that day.
In the case of an abandoned pet, K's Mutt Hut will comply with Chapter 70 of the Texas State Property Code.
K's Mutt Hut
6955 Hummingbird Rd.
Brenham TX 77833